Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Most Important Man for Me

I love my father so much, and I miss him too much. I can’t think I will live without him. Because he is my father, he has given me everything, love, money, education and support.
Before I came to the USA, he told me that “I don’t like to let you leave me, but I will let you study because of your future”. He was my best friend; he never banished me hard. I have had trips with him a lot of time. I like to spend time with him because he is friendly and funny. Usually he calls me in the USA and tells me that I‘m the best son for him. He always worries about me.
He supported me when I was a student in university. He asked me to complete my education when I was a teacher. The mean reason that he is an important to me is religion. My religion asks me to care for my parents. If I did good things for my parents, I will receive the same things. Finally my father is the first man in my live.

No comments:

Post a Comment