Thursday, February 5, 2009
My car
The Toyota Camry is one of the famous cars around the world. It is perfect strong car from Japan. When I came to the USA, gas was too expensive. Also, it is expensive to fix cars. I tried to buy a car, so I was looking to buy a car which could save gas. Also, it doesn’t need to more fixing in future. One of my best friends suggested me buying a Toyota Camry. I discovered it is a beautiful comfortable car. It is automatic, fast and safe. It has a beautiful small front end. In the front there are power white headlights; therefore, you can see clearly. In side there are power windows, steering and mirrors. Also, it has cruise control and clear a black CD player. I like its cool air-conditioning. It has four great strong gray speakers. It has vast big wool seats. One of its features is safe fast reaction break. When I drive it , I feel like pilot .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment