Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Worst Morning



The worst morning since I came here. was Jan 9th 2009. I arrived in downtown Atlanta. When I was driving, I saw a police officer behind me on a motorcycle. I thought he wanted to pass me, so I continued to drive. After a few minutes, he stopped me. He came to me, and he put his hand on the gun. He was worried because I didn't stop for a long time. He talked to me very fast; however, I asked him to talk slowly. He said that I went through a red traffic light. Then he asked me to show him my driver's license. When I was trying to give him my Saudi license, he saw my GA license. However he asked me to give him the GA primary license. I was worried because I can't drive with it alone. I have to have someone who has a license, and is 21 years old. He got my paper, and he said "don't move". After time he came to me, and he said that I got two mistakes. He gave me two tickets and asked me to bring someone who was 21 years old. I asked him to let me drive to my school because I had class. He let me to drive to my school only, so I'm waiting to see I will get in court.

2 comments: